In fulfilment of the duty relating to information as set out in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we inform you that:
- EUROPEAN GRADING S.L (hereinafter EUROPEAN GRADING) is a company providing certification of collectable items, mostly role cards.
- EUROPEAN GRADING is listed on the Valencia Companies Register, Volume 9925, Book 0, Sheet 105, Page V-104022.
- For the purposes of this information, EUROPEAN GRADING with company registration number (CIF) B98712706, is a company registered at Polígono Industrial Nº1, calle Moliners, 8, 46600 Alzira (Valencia) and it is currently responsible for the use, management and functioning of the website www.europeangrading.com. Other contact details available to you: info (at) europeangrading.com.
By accessing and/or using this portal, you assume the status of USER and with such access and/or use you accept the General Conditions of Use set out here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contracting with which, where appropriate, it is obligatory to comply.
www.europeangrading.com provides access to a wide variety of online products, services, programs, data and information (hereinafter, "content") which belong to EUROPEAN GRADING or to third parties, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for use of the portal. That responsibility extends to the registration required in order to access certain services and content. When registering, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of registering, the USER may be given a password for which he or she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and to keep it confidential. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services that EUROPEAN GRADING offers through its portal, and to not use them, to (including but not limited to):
- Be involved in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic or illegally pornographic, supportive of terrorism or an affront to human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of EUROPEAN GRADING, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses into the network, or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage;
- Attempt to access and, where relevant, use the email accounts of other users and change or manipulate their messages.
EUROPEAN GRADING reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for a person's dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that put young people and children, public order and security at risk, or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In all circumstances and within the limits set out by law, EUROPEAN GRADING will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users on its website through any participatory tool (where one exists).
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- All distinctive symbols, brands, commercial names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are the property of EUROPEAN GRADING itself or as an assignee, and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, communicating publicly and, in general, making any other kind of use of the elements referred to in the above paragraph, without the express authorisation of EUROPEAN GRADING.
- The user will refrain from using media that could delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protective devices or security systems that may be installed, and which involve risk or damage to, or disabling of, the website and/or its content.
- EUROPEAN GRADING does not take any responsibility for the possible inappropriate use of this website by third parties, or for information passed on to third parties through it. Use of the content by the user and the potential consequences, damage and losses that might arise from that are the sole responsibility of the user. EUROPEAN GRADING is not liable for damage and losses of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties, or for the presence of viruses or other malicious code in content that might cause any kind of damage to a user's computer system, electronic documents or files. EUROPEAN GRADING reserves the right to take the legal action it considers appropriate as a result of any illicit use of the content on its website by third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
EUROPEAN GRADING does not take responsibility, under any circumstances, for damage and losses of any kind that might be caused by (including but not limited to): errors or omissions in content, unavailability of the portal, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid that.
EUROPEAN GRADING reserves the right to make any modifications in its portal that it deems appropriate without prior warning, and may change, delete or add content and services that are provided through it, as well as the way in which those are presented located on the portal.
In the event that the domain name has links or hyperlinks to other websites, EUROPEAN GRADING will not have any kind of control over those sites and their content. Under no circumstances will EUROPEAN GRADING assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of those hyperlinks or on other websites. Equally, inclusion of these external links does not imply any kind of association, partnership or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
EUROPEAN GRADING reserves the right to deny or revoke access to the portal and/or services offered, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use, without the requirement to give prior notice.
EUROPEAN GRADING will pursue any non-compliance with these conditions and undue use of its portal by taking all civil and criminal action that may apply by law.
Modification of these conditions and their validity
EUROPEAN GRADING may modify the conditions set out here at any time, duly publishing them as they appear here.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between EUROPEAN GRADING and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any disagreement will be presented to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.